Lifestyle Garden Aruba Casual Corner Dining Bench Set
The Aruba Range features a delicate 8mm double woven Petan finish in a timeless light grey tone paired with an all weather polyester cushions for comfort and longevity. Cutting edge design can be seen in the ergonomic flow of the seating which conjures a comfortable and contemporary feeling. Whether you have a compact terrace or more spacious garden, the Aruba Range has solutions for all types of outdoor space.
This Set comprises:
• 1 x Aruba Modular Corner Chair (W-82cm D-82cm H-78cm)
• 1 x Aruba LHF Modular Corner sofa (W-145cm D-82cm H-78cm)
• 1 x Aruba RHF Modular Corner sofa (W-145cm D-82cm H-78cm)
• 1 x Aruba Square Height Adjustable Table (W-120m D-120cm H-67cm)
• 2 x Aruba Dining Benches (W-95cm D-35cm H-46cm)
• Superb 5 year structural warranty
• Wash with warm soapy water to maintain good looks
• Can be left outdoors all year round, store cushions indoors when not in use to prolong life span as cushions are NOT waterproof
Dimensions as pictured (approximate)
Delivery of furniture is free to mainland UK addresses (except for AB, DD, FK, IV, KW, KY, PA, PH, PO30-PO41 postcode districts) on orders over £250. Order values less than £250 will have delivery charged at £9.95 and the delivery time frame is approximately 7-10 working days.
Orders going to the above postcode districts will have carriage charged at £59.99.
Please be advised that the free delivery service we use is a kerbside only pallet delivery and the pallet couriers are not insured to bring the goods onto your property/driveway. The pallet courier will contact you directly to discuss the delivery slot once they receive the goods into their delivery depot and you will receive an email from us to let you know the furniture has been collected from our warehouse by the courier. The courier will then call you to arrange a delivery slot once the goods reach your local delivery depot (typically 2-3 working days after collection from our warehouse). Please keep an eye out for telephone calls from unknown numbers trying to call you after you receive the dispatch email from us as it will likely be the couriers trying to contact you to discuss delivery.